Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sounds Baseball

Last weekend we took Major to his first Sounds game. It was awesome! We had a ton of fun. We went with our playgroup so he had little friends all around. When the game first started he didn't know what to watch for or what was going on but he caught on quickly. We were trash talking, kindly trash talking, the other team. We were yelling Hey batter batter batter......Haha! It was fun to hear him and watch his excitement. He was most thrilled about the fireworks and running the bases after the game. I have to say innings 3-7 I could have done without...otherwise it was a super fun night with my 2 guys!

Pre-game
 With one of his besties
 Trying to figure it all out

 Fireworks
 Running the bases

 Such a fun family night


I have several things on the "fun things to do this summer" list that I hope to get done. This was one of them. I had a ball and know Major did too. Good memories for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment