Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Happy Day Project - day 2

Dang whatta blog loser. I haven't been keeping up with blogging my happy day projects. Recap day 1 here. Maybe I shouldn't say day 1 or 2 because actually it has been like week 1, but anyway. For my second project, I hand made a card and sent it to my dad. It just had a simple little note on the back telling him I am thankful for him. Hopefully it will bring a smile to his face.

I am in the process of what I am gonna do for day 3 (project 3, whatever) so stay tuned.

On another note, my crafty juices are flowing, dang pinterest.  I've made several Christmas presents, but have a whole lot more to do. I basically sewed all day Friday and a big part of today too. Poor Major. He played well mostly alone today and allowed me to 'work' in my craft room. Mama fail. I need 2 of me. We did manage to get the house picked up and the laundry done together though and played superheros, so maybe it wasn't a total Mama fail kind of day. 

Anyway,  stay tuned for some new crafts and thoughtful deed numero 3, hopefully all posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment