Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fail, Craft, Blog

Once again I am a total blogger and promise keeper loser. I really did try hard to do something extra nice everyday, but alas, my selfish and busy life (and my broken computer) distracted me so I haven't done as well as planned. Here are a few of the things I had left on my list to do.
1. Leave a treat in the mailbox for the mailman. How cool will it be for him to open the mailbox and see a treat just for him? I'd be excited :)
2. Next time I see a vending machine, I am gonna leave exact change on there for someone to have a "free treat". That too, I think, would be awesome! To just walk up to a coke or snack machine and having the change for a snack taped to it, would be a great little pick me up.
3. We don't go through drive thrus very often, but I may make a point to do that in the next day or two and buy the car behind me's meal or whatever they are ordering. My luck it will be the Duggar's ordering dinner for 30, but still how excited would you be to get to the window and the guy say "that car in front of you already paid". Super awesome!
Anyway, I will complete, at the very least, those things before Thanksgiving.

In crafting news: I am planning on making something for the general store at Lannom Farms to sell for their Christmas season. I am still undecided about what I want to make. I thought about wreaths, bc that appeals to the masses, but I dunno. Ideas?
I have been chipping away at my pinterest list. I made an adorable little bag tonight.
and HERE was the inspiration. It was found on Pinterest of course. Up next are handmade stockings and hooded towels. Speaking of, why don't they make hooded towels for kids? I know you can find them some places like PBK for a million dollars each, but why can't you buy a soft and cozy hoodie towel at Target for your kiddo who is too big for the thin, baby ones? Boo. Good thing Mama is crafty because Major is about to have a whole new stack of yummy, cozy hoodie towel goodness. 

If you are still reading this random randomness, then bless you. :) I will try to be better at keeping up with the things I say I am gonna do. Until the next random blog, see y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment