Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Boy

Good Night 3 year old:
Good Morning 4 year old:

On Friday November 4th, our monster man turned 4! I am really excited for him to be 4; I'm looking forward to all the fun things this year will bring, too. So far, the past few days have been much better than the last few days of him being 3, so hopefully the terrible threes have left us and the fab fours are among us! I'm hoping so anyway. A sweet mama friend told me that no matter what, enjoy this moment, don't be sad about him not being little and don't be sad about him growing into a big boy either. Be glad in this moment that I have with him. I have been praying for God to help me slow down and enjoy all my moments with him.

So onto his Birth Day: Maj woke up about the time that Josh came home from work so we opened presents and let him decide what he wanted to do that day. He decided for the 3rd year in a row to go to pump it up. We had a really fun time all together as a family. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We just ran errands and got things ready for his monster party the next day. Of course though, we took the time to say a special prayer for him and for his birth family and the sacrifice they made 4 years ago.

His fav thing from us was the least expensive thing we got! Love that he loves it.
My Iron Man super hero
Fun at pump it up

 The two best things that have ever happened to me:
Haha! Weeeeee!
Happy Birthday Major
Paaaarrrrrtttttaaaaayyyyy Day: Major was pretty undecided this year on a party theme, he said superheros then said no after a few weeks so I was looking on etsy for party ideas and came across an invitation that read: Eek, Roar, Our Little Monster is turning 4....It was so perfect for him, so I asked him if he wanted a monster party and he said YES! Then said he wanted it at the pumpkin patch. So with the help of Cathy Lannom and Lannom Farms, we were able to have a really fun Monster/Mud/Farm party! Major loved it and I'm pretty sure all the other kids did too. I don't know how thrilled all the moms were leaving with muddy, jacked up on sugar kids, but it sure was fun. Here are some pictures from his super fun party day.

Sweets :)
 Cake and Cupcakes

 Monsters say: NomNomNom!!!
 YeHaw, I'm 4!!!
 Buddies

 He said this was his favorite part of his party



Happy birthday my little love. You mean the world to me and I am so happy, grateful and honored to be called your Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment