Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Boy

Happy 4th Birthday Wild Man! How in the world are you already 4? To say this year has been a challenge would be an understatement. Every ounce of your personality is a challenge! You are so full of life, full of energy and excitement! I love that about you! I love that everything you do, you do full throttle, whether it's good or bad. My prayer for you is that you learn to use that energy and drive to become the best you that you can be.  You are an amazing little boy. You make Daddy and I so happy and so proud to be your parents. We love watching you learn, grow and explore. We love watching you succeed at big boy things. We love answering the 500 questions you ask everyday because that means you are healthy, learning and growing. When your little hand is in mine, I am reminded that God has blessed us so much more than we could have deserved. You being in our lives is a dream come true and something that we do not take for granted. We are humbled and grateful for the opportunity to be called your Mama and Daddy. Thank you for being our precious baby boy and for being the joy in our lives. Happy Birthday Major-man! We love you so much.

2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up. I love the love and feelings between a mom and son and you are the perfect example of a wonderful momma. Happy Birthday to your little guy (who isn't so little anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Major!! I can't believe he's already 4 years old. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete