Monday, September 13, 2010

Taggie

So since I am learning to sew, I decided to make a so called easy taggie blanket. Honestly it was pretty easy. It is not perfect, or beautiful and I certainly wouldn't give it to anyone, but it is special to me because it was the first one that I made. I think I will just hang on to it in case I ever have a little girl. She won't care that the stitches are crooked. :
My Materials
Pinning the "taggies" on
Adding the backing
And Ta-Da...We have a Taggie Blanket
It was fun to make, so I think I will keep on practicing getting those stitches straight!

2 comments:

  1. We have a tag blanket too! Someone gave it to us as a gift! Can't wait to see if he likes it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I like it! I love the pattern and the colors. I think you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete