Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. When I get a day to myself I like to: shop or craft, lately it is shopping for crafts! I have a new craft room that has totally inspired me!
2.  High School was: One of the best times of my life! I had great friends, life was easy, I had the best time cheering and have some of the best memories from those experiences. I also met and started dating Josh in high school, so I think that part/time in my life was pretty amazing too. I'm not sure I would go back and re-do high school but I have wonderful memories of that time in my life.
3. A little dream I have is: To have another baby. Josh and I always dreamed of having 3 kiddos, and well I don't think that will ever happen, but I do dream of having one more! :) (that's probably falls into the big dream category though)
4. A big dream I have is: For Major to grow up knowing his story and how special of a person he is. For him to know that he is perfect and that God created him just for us.
5. If I could drive any car it would be: Hands down a dark silver Range Rover Sport-SuperCharged. Oh my gosh, when I pass one on the street, I am tempted to pull over and give it the glorious right of way that it deserves!
6. A time when I felt really and truly beautiful was:  Probably the day after Major was born. We had to go somewhere and I remember holding this tiny bundle and thinking how much I had changed in 24 hours time. I felt like I carried myself differently and all those previous insecurities were gone, at least for that period of time. I felt beautiful holding my new son.
7. Tomorrow I will: be packing and heading to Fall Creek Falls for a few days of camping with Josh and Major.

Have a great Friday ya'll.
Link up Fill in the Blank Friday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment