Friday, September 10, 2010

I needed a funny tonight

  This chick is hilarious...check out her blog

random musings.


The price of razor refills is ridiculous.
(That's right.  I'm talking to you Gillette Venus.)
However, the cute Venus-esque Target brand one?
Not the same.  Unless you like cuts and blood.
Trust me.

Suave conditioner is a beautiful alternative to shave gel.
Helps lessen the sting of the cost of the dumb razors.
But do not, I repeat, do not use it on your hair.  Unless you like dreadlocks and crying.
Again, trust me.

If I ever invent a new hair care line, or if a hair care line ever asked me what I want most, this is it.
Conditioner bottles should always be twice as big as shampoo bottles.  But cost the same.

Tip of the day:
Don't accidently shut your flat iron on your earlobe.
Ever.

Alba products rock my world.
I pretend that I am in Kauai every time I use them.
I am in pretend Kauai a lot.
I wish I was in real Kauai more than pretend Kauai.

Dental insurance is an oxymoron.
I think it would be much more fun to throw money in a trash can and light it on fire.
Then roast s'mores on the flames.

That is all.


Read more: http://www.joyshope.com/2010_08_01_archive.html#ixzz0zBZxwuH8

No comments:

Post a Comment