Friday, September 10, 2010

Funday Friday

Well here is it Friday again and nothing too interesting has happened in my life this week, so if any of you are interested here is Fill in the Blank Friday:

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten: probably pig "parts" on our honeymoon in Antigua. I'm not too sure what the "parts" consisted of, but I was trying to be all exotic on our exotic honeymoon but I just ended up with a real bad tummy ache and a boatload of regret.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead: With one of those stupid little yappy dogs in a purse. I think those are really dumb and you know that poor dog is so embarrassed to be carried around in a purse.
3. When I'm 75 I will: Be a little old lady sitting next to my little old husband surrounded by lots of family and love.
4. If I had to be named after a place it would be: Just off the top of my head, I like Aspen, as in Colorado, I know, I know, so weird, but I bet it is beautiful there and that name just makes the think of nice fresh air. I also like the name Austin. Yes, it is a boys name, but I kinda like that trend.
5. My name is: Heather, because my mom liked it and thought it was better sounding than Autumn (my dad's choice) and Lynn after my beautiful Aunt Vicki Lynn. Pretty plain though.
6. My all time favorite photo is: One of Josh and I sitting in a canoe in his yard. I was 14 and he was 15. It is one of the first pictures we ever took together. We thought we were crazy in love! It makes me happy to see that picture and to think of all that we have become together.
7. If I could afford it, I would:  Hire a maid and a personal chef so that 1. I could spend more time with my family, and 2. so that we would all have nice yummy healthy food to eat all the time.

Once again, follow Fill in the Blank Friday Here

No comments:

Post a Comment