Thursday, March 21, 2013

And we are moving.

I'm not even sure how to start this blog...we have so many things going on...juggling so many balls in the air that I feel a little scattered.
Let me start by saying how thankful and blessed I feel to have things to juggle. I am grateful for this house and for the new one. Grateful for people who are working for us to make this move happen. I am thankful for people who care about us, friends who invite us along to do fun things, for a church that helps us grow. We are abundantly blessed.
Selling our house has been bumpy to say the least. Without really going into it lets just say that we've had several unexpected things thrown our way. We are dealing with them and seriously THANK YOU LORD for putting people in our life that makes it easier and less worrisome to deal with. I told Josh today that we have so many balls in the air that I feel like we should be in a circus or something juggling them all. His response? "Yea, but we have a really big bat. We are knocking them out." Optimism. Another reason  I love him so.
So we are 11 days from closing. The great news is the inspection and everything went well at the new house. There are just a few minor things and we should be good to go.
Almost everyday Josh and I drive by the house. As much as we wanted to build a house, we feel lucky to have found this one and feel that it will be a good move for our family. We are excited to make it "home".
 So if we can survive the next 11 days hopefully we will be less stressed out. Shew!
Happy, nervous, excited, stressed, busy. Yep, that's sums up right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment