Thursday, March 14, 2013

30 years

Thirty years ago today my husband was born. Let me just take a minute to say how grateful I am that he was created! He makes everything in my life better. I can't thank or be grateful enough to his Mama and Daddy for raising him how they did, for teaching him to be the man, husband and dad that he is. I'm so thankful to God for his life, for his heart, for allowing me to share my life with him.

Thirty is special too because it means that half our lives we've been together. We were just two 15 year old high school kids who thought we loved each other then. Looking back, though, we were crazy about each other, not really even knowing what it felt like to love somebody. We had no idea what was in store for us. God has been so faithful to us in our marriage and we are so incredibly blessed to share everyday together as a family.

Happy happy happy 30th babe! We love you so much and are incredibly grateful for you. You are the hardest working, most loving, selfless man I know and the fact that I get to hang with you in this life is humbling and pretty awesome!

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment