Monday, August 20, 2012

Pre-K

School Days, School Days, good ole Golden Rule Days....

Josh's mama used to sing this to them before their fist day of school.

I sang it to Major for the first time last week because it was his last first day of preschool.

I say this all the time, but I can't believe he is getting so big, so fast. It is crazy.

He is going to Gladeville Baptist MDO. His teacher is Mrs. April (I don't really like her). Kidding! She is one of my good friends! I love her. We are really lucky that he has her this year. She is the perfect teacher for him to have especially the year before kindergarten. He loves her and I know he will learn so much this year. 

Stats: he is 46" tall and is 49.5 pounds.
Favorite color: Yellow
When he grows up he wants to be: a firefighter, an aquarium diver, an inventor, a police officer, a bee keeper and a garbage truck driver. :)

Here is a picture before we left that morning....
 And I made him tell me how old he was because he looks so much older than 4.

My sweet boy! (AGAIN) I can't believe his last first day of preschool is behind us. He is so big and grown up. He makes us so proud. Hopefully he will grow and learn so much this year. I pray that he does and that he continues to know how much Daddy and I love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment