Friday, February 3, 2012

I don't deserve this

There are days that go by that I take my life for granted. I take my husband and my child for granted. I take the amazing blessings that God has given me for granted. I don't deserve the life that I have, but I am so grateful that God felt that I did.
 My life would be empty and boring and without purpose without these 2 in my life, well 3, Tillie counts now too. :) I am fulfilled and humbled my God's grace and generosity in my life. I never want to disappoint Him or take the blessings He has allowed me to have for granted. My prayer is that I am aware everyday of how lucky and blessed I really am. These guys are everything to me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sure you mean EVEN more to them. Just think how God feels about us. How much we mean to Him.

    Hope you are doing well! Are you all still thinking of moving?

    ReplyDelete