Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

I'm not a big Valentine's day person, but I can't let this day pass without saying how much I love my husband and how grateful I am for him. I think this is Valentine's day 13....regardless, I am so thankful to share my life with him.

-Insert adorable picture here-

I suck at taking pictures of the two of us. I need to be better about that. I guess as Major gets older he can do it but as of now most of our pictures in the last 4 years also include Major, but that's how we like it.

Back to my lovie shout out: In all seriousness, I am really just over the moon blessed to call Josh my husband. He loves me fully and completely. He loves me and my imperfections. We've shared the majority of our lives together and honestly I can say I am a much better person for having him in my world. I am grateful for every day I have with him even though I take advantage of it often. I forget to thank him, I nag him, I don't cut him enough slack. Together we fail in our relationship, we fail as parents, we may get angry with each other or on each others nerves, but at the end of the day, we are in each other's corner. We are deeply in love and committed to this crazy life we have created together. Blessed, thankful, grateful, those words just aren't enough to describe my gratitude to God for allowing us to share our lives with each other.  I would be nothing without him and am happy for every moment that we are able to spend together. Happy Valentine's Day Babe, I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment