Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's the Bladder? (haha, what's the matter) :)

So I have a UTI, it sucks. I hate them. I get them a lot. My sweet little Watertown Dr is super awesome and will call the pharmacy for me within a 6 month window, but guess what.....this little problem came a little too late. It has been a whopping 7 months since my last one :( UGH Talk about peeved. It's kinda like your brakes wearing out a week after your warranty or something. So anyway, I haul Major to the doc with me and do the dreaded pee in the cup and in 5 min she is back telling me what I already knew. Only this time she wants to refer me to a Urologist. She said her reasoning was partly because of the frequency of infections that I have and she also mentioned that she had "reason to believe" something else may be going on. Uh....can't leave me hanging for 3 weeks like that, but she is. So I have an appt on December 3 with a Urologist to determine what's going on. Anyway, I don't usually post stuff like this, but if you can say a prayer for me that whatever the issue is, it can be resolved easily and as painless as possible. Thanks y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment