Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Major's THIRD Birthday Party

Major's 3rd Birthday party was so much fun and was a big success despite the cold. I had an idea about this party over the summer and went back and forth about it. I'm glad I did it! It was a lot of fun to plan and I think all the kids enjoyed themselves! We had a carnival theme, complete with 2 bouncy houses, junk food and games. I had 5 "stations", each were suited to a 3 year old. The first was a bean bag toss, the second was a duckie in the pool game, the third was a ball toss, the fourth was a kissing booth and the fifth were pony races. Each kiddo made a little bag and got prizes at each station. Major was being, well, Major at his party so there aren't a ton of pics of him, but I still think he had a good time. Here are a few of the pics and please excuse the backgrounds in some of them....I wasn't thinking about that during set up, nor can I edit bc these were taken on someone else's camera and "shared" with me. Also, excuse my hair...it was a hot mess that day.

Major's Sweets Table

 
 Another view of all those yummy sweets
 Drink Table with a very special banner above
Major's cake: each layer was a different color
 Plates and Napkins
 Party Favors: Each kiddo was sent home with a popcorn bucket filled with a circus animal, a giant lollipop, bubbles and playdoh. 
 Background is terrible, but this is Major's Happy 3rd Birthday banner that I lovingly made :)


Fruit on a Stick
Josh cooking hotdogs
Bouncey House



 My dad and my bro enjoying the photo props
 Josh and I having a little fun!
 Josh's Granddaddy and Grandmama
 Maj getting a little help decorating his bag
 Games
Give a kiss and the jar says "take a kiss"


IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO....
Presents!


Hugging his best friend, Leo
 Bless it! He looks a little confused!
 I think Major had a great 3rd Birthday. I had fun planning his party, but still can't believe my baby is 3! Crazy! We alove him and are blessed to be able to celebrate with everyone that loves him too!










4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! You throw the best birthday parties! This looks seriously amazing. Major is a very lucky little boy to have you as his momma! Super creative! I hope I can have great parties like this for Gavin one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks Tracy! A lot of love went into that party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I need to hire you for our next birthday party. You do all the stuff I'd love to do but don't have the time or creativity to do! What a cool party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I am just seeing this...sorry. Thanks for the compliment! I really wish all the pics were better...my mother in law took them and as much as I appreciate it, I didn't get all the details that I worked so hard on. :)

    ReplyDelete