Friday, May 25, 2012

A perfect day.

Today was...
Fun.
Sweet.
Perfect.

Like one of those days you hope for when your kid is on the floor screaming and throwing a tantrum.
I am grateful for days like today.

Major and I played all day. We jumped on the trampoline, swang, spent time at the park, played with Tillie, did some crafts, made a cake and I let him play wii for the first time. It was an awesome day. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Josh were home with us. I am so grateful to him, especially for days like today because he is the reason I get to be home with Major. He works so hard for us and I am so so so grateful.

So here's to...
More days like today.
More laughs and smiles.
More cooperation.
More time with my sweet boy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment