Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all

October/early November is officially my favorite time of the year. I look forward to it all year long. As soon as I see pumpkins I jump up and down like a little kid at Christmas!!!! I love this time of the year. Obviously the weather is amazing, but so are the colors, the smells, and the food. It's a time of reflection and a time for gratitude for me. This time of the year I am constantly reminded of God's amazing grace and the beauty in every day. I can't help but to be happy this time of the year. I usually start decorating for fall in September but have kinda dropped the ball this year. :( I think tomorrow after church Major and I may go get a few things and get to crafting in the afternoon.

Here are a few things on the "for sure" to do list:
This is gonna be my centerpiece 
 And I have a set of these on the counter that I can't wait to fill
If I can find a plain ole welcome mat for a good deal, I want to make this too. I will probably do the K in brown or green though to match the pillows in the chairs on the porch
And now that walmart carries fabric, OhMuhGah, best news ever.....anyway, now that walmart carries fabric, I will probably run in an get a deal on some burlap to make this adorable pennant banner for my mantel.
So what do y'all love about the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment