Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend in a Nutshell

2 posts in one day....sure thing!

First full week of summer is gone....waaaaahhhhhh.....already it's going too fast. Major and I had a busy week that will be capped off by an even busier weekend....Here's a sneak peek:

I plan on giving lots of love to these dudes (not the creepy dude with the 'stache on the left side though, that'd be weird):
and finishing up on some projects with my 3rd love:

Then I'm gonna go for a run with these new babies:

Probably try to tackle this pile: 

We are gonna go pick a whole buncha these:
I'm gonna sit on this:

And enjoy this:

And try to fit into this sometime this weekend: 
I'm least excited about this pic and just realized how unflattering this picture even is before my fatty self gets into the thing. I don't think the bottoms are that big....maybe they are and I am in denial. Ugh, maybe I will just swim in the dark, alone, in a wetsuit or something. 

Whatever your plans this weekend, hope they are great and you get to spend them with people that make you happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment