Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A weekend getaway

Last weekend Josh and I went to the mountains for a little getaway. We had an amazing weekend! We needed to get away just the 2 of us so bad! On our way up Friday night we stopped at Super Target in Knoxville, Score! I love that place!!!! We stayed up til 3 am playing scrabble and I got beat so bad it was embarrassing! Saturday we went to the river and tubed all day! I wish I had pictures but I was afraid my camera would get wet or lost, so I didn't take it. We tubed all the way down from the park to the bottom (about 10 times)!  It was fun and exciting and relaxing. Just what we needed! Saturday night we had a great dinner, then played Monopoly. Again, I lost so bad, I had to sell all my property to Josh :) He was a Monopoly Millionaire and I ended with $3! Hahaha! So fun! Then on Sunday, we went to Dollywood and rode all the roller coasters that we can't ride when we have Major along with us. It was kinda a rushed weekend, but so fun! We laughed and just enjoyed the time together. I love when we get to do things like that together, so thanks Pappy and Nona for keeping Monkey so we could get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment