Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just the Boys

Major got a new tent for Christmas and has officially declared it "Boys Only"! He got in it the other night with Josh and I tried to get in too and he said "No Mama, get out!!!!!!" Are you kidding me? Hahaha! It was funny, but made me realize that he is growing into a little boy way too fast and my precious little baby is not a baby anymore. I know as he gets older he and Josh will go on and do more "boy things" together, which I am thrilled about, but there is a little part of me that is bummed that my "Mama's boy" isn't so much anymore. On the other hand though I am so blessed that he has a daddy that adores him and loves spending time with him. Major is one lucky kiddo to have Josh as his Daddy! They are awefully cute together and I just melt when I see them playing and spending "boy time" with each other. No matter what though, he will always be my baby boy!



1 comment: