Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stinkin' Thief

I just created a board on pinterest.....called Major's 5th birthday.

Hold the dern phone....

How in the world is that even possible? FIVE years old. FIVE. 1.2.3.4.5! A whole hand. No, stop you stinking time thief. Stop it. Don't take my baby away. 
 It's the craziest thing. I've spent every day for over 4 years with this precious face... 
but still when I think about how fast 5 years has come, it's crazy. There are days when I really miss my fat, funny, happy all the time sweet BABY but other times I am so happy that Major is big now. He's still funny, busy and sweet but now things are easy with him. He is at the age where we can travel or take him to experience some really cool things. There are definitely good things about him growing up and  the inevitable is gonna happen, but I want to sllllooooowwwww it down. Why oh why must time go so fast? I'm trying to soak up and cherish every second because I know that when I blink he will be 18. Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment