Sunday, January 8, 2012

Experients are FUN

I don't know what in the world I ever did with out pinterest. It is seriously the best thing ever. I am glad to say that I usually follow through and at least try to bake, cook, create or sew what I pin. This is true for things for Major as well. I saw THIS cute little experiment and thought Major would love it!

It was a simple baking soda+vinegar+food coloring project that = lots of smiles from my little guy. 
 He loved the reaction!
 Stir, stir, stir and here come the colors

 :) ...He loved it!
 Yellow is his favorite color so he was super excited when this one changed to yellow!
 Thumbs up = Success
 We added more vinegar once the fizzies settles and it started all over again. It was so fun. Once we were all out of vinegar, he had fun just pouring the liquid from cup to cup. He said it was monster juice to serve when the monsters come for dinner :)
I love that I get to be a part of this little boy's life. He is such a gift. I am so grateful to be able to learn about, share, grow and discover the world through his precious eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment