Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catching up

Major has is up late and has one minute til bed, so I thought I'd catch myself up real quick.
Here are some of the lastest going ons with us:  

Josh is now working full time at WEMA. It is an answered prayer for us. He has a great schedule and gets to spend so much more time at home. He is working 24 on and 48 off, which is fantastic. I think he loves it there. The guys he works with are awesome and seem like a lot of fun.

Major...I really don't know what to say about this dude except he is crazy and wild and just all boy. He is a pistol and has something to say about everything. When he is having a good day, it is a really good day and when he is having a bad day, well, it's really bad. He is super funny and has hilarious things to say all the time. He recently informed me that he has 2 friends named Sybil and Trudy that like to come to the station with him. :) He is a mess and is the best kind of fun!

Crafting: I have been wanting to learn to sew for a few years now. My parents bought me a new sewing machine for my birthday and it was just what I needed to get the ball rolling. It is a basic machine, nothing fancy, but enough for me to be learning on. I am having the best time making cute little dresses and shirts. Pants and skirts are next on the list. :) So if you have bought or ordered anything from me, THANK YOU! I love making sweet things for sweet little ones! I could sit in my craft room and sew,  scrap and create all day!!! I love it!

Major is screaming and ready for bed, so that will have to be enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment