Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tickles and Chapstick

I love when I have those moments with Major where I just laugh. Seems like our lives are so busy lately with Josh being gone so much, it also gets lonely and a little frustrating at times, so on nights like tonight where Major and I just laughed hysterically makes me sit back and realize that he is all that matters. All the schedules, deadlines, tests, countdowns, to-do lists, none of that really matters next to him. I LOVE the moments that remind of me that.

Tonight when we got home from school, we were a little later than normal, but instead of rushing in and making dinner and unpacking bags, I carried him into my room and tossed him onto the bed and he started laughing so hard. I took off his shoes and socks and said "ohhhhh stinky feet" and he thought that was hilarious. He laughed for 5 minutes over that. I bopped him with the pillow and he bopped me back, both of us laughing at each other. Then he spotted the chapstick on my nightstand and had to have it, so he made himself comfy on my side on the bed and I just watched him and laughed as he tried to figure out that chapstick. He had it on his cheeks and in his hair. I told him that it goes on his mouth and he opened wide and said YUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!! :) Then he looked at me and said "ya want some?" I love that kid! He makes me laugh and smile everyday and really makes me a better person because he reminds me to slow down and enjoy the small things in life that can make you smile, like tickle fights and chapstick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment