Thursday, July 7, 2011

I count my blessings everyday

I count my blessings everyday, Jesus you are wonderful to me.
It was Major singing this song that made me realize today that even when I am overwhelmed and stressed out over life's lemons that are thrown at me I can rejoice in Him and know that these things aren't going to kill us. They are stresses that we will figure out and work through. Yesterday when I got a phone call of more stressful news, I was a little mad, but thought about my mother-in-law and how she is in heaven watching over us. I thought about her grace, her faith, the illness that claimed her life entirely too early and thought, you know what, I am blessed. I have my family. We are healthy and we have everything that we need. Then this morning when Major just randomly was singing that song I just smiled and thought, yes, Lord, I hear ya loud and clear. So I'm thankful for today, for Major, Josh, and all the blessings in my life. Stresses come and go but the fact that our Savior is so loving and faithful makes these things a little more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment