Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fatty McFatterson

Ok, so I am tired of being fat. I mean, really, when did these extra 10 pounds just sneak on over? I feel so gross, nothing fits, I look fat, my face is fat, ewww, ewww, ewww. It's time to make a change. Josh just got hired on full time and got a benefits package with WEMA which means that we get a basically free membership to Jimmy Floyd starting in February! Yahoo!!! I really am thrilled about this! But until then I have to get things under control. I am at my highest weight.....which I will not mention here.....and as much as I say it isn't about the # on the scale, we all know it is. So I am really, honestly, truly, gonna do something about it. The bottom line is that I just want to feel better, I want to go down just one jean size and have more energy and stamina. I want to just FEEL BETTER. Losing 10 to 15 pounds would get me there. I would be at a good and healthy weight without being too skinny. Since high school I have gained 18 pounds :( That's kinda a lot when you have no reason whatsoever to have gained it. I don't really want or need to go all the way back to my weight in high school but I need to take some responsibility and loose some of this. So maybe posting on here will help me be accountable. I am going to the store tomorrow....all good and healthy food for me :) I will try to be brave and post a fatty picture of myself on here as a sort of "before" and hopefully will have a much thinner and better feeling "after" picture before long. So here goes.........

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. During my pregnancy, I wrote on my blog almost each week how much I had gained just to keep myself accountable for the lbs. It actually helped me knowing that people knew how much I was gaining and knowing that I was truly working hard at being healthy. Since then, I have fallen off the healthy wagon for sure. I am still working at my goals physical wise, but not strongly. I think a before and after photo would be great "thinspiration" for you :) Good luck girl! Work it out!

    ReplyDelete